Monday, August 10, 2009

Karaikudi Restaurant - The Best Indian Food

Let talk about a best Indian restaurant at Market Street. Its Called Karaikudi Restaurant where you able to taste a lovely Indian food. My most fav Food was Briyani chicken or meet. It's very very nice until you can smell the taste of briyani and also the ghee. So last week I and my collage have to attend Meeting in Penang and for the lunch we went to the Karaikudi Restaurant. For the lunch we just order plain Briyani rice, Chicken Masala, Black Pepper Prawn and also fried Coil flower with herb. For Drink we order Lassis (yogurt Drink) Manggo and orange flavour. The Yogurt its very very Thick, can say KAW..KAW.... Hmm... Very very nice and full stomach. Anyhow this picture was prof that I belanja to of other colleague. Evidence is more important. Learn from CSI. Here I leave some information on the Karaikudi Restaurant, If you guys need to go over there and also dont forget call me or Tak-pau the briyani. Visit http://www.karaikudi.com.my for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment